MotherReader hearts my blog!
The gracious and charming MotherReader tagged me in the bloggy lovefest "I Heart Your Blog." Thanks, Pam!
Now I must return the favor. The rules, as I understand them, are this:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add the link of the person who awarded it to you to your blog
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
Let's see: let's be nepotistic, sort of, and link to authors and illustrators I either work with or aspire to work with.
Fiona Bayrock, my favorite Canuck (is that a slur? I hope it's not a slur)
Frank W. Dormer, who is gleefully insane
Sarah Miller, whose appetite for reading is truly impressive
Anastasia Suen, she of the boundless energy
Laurie Halse Anderson, whom I revere and whom I once alarmed at NCTE
Matthew Holm, possibly my new secret crush (sorry, honey
And as a big wet kiss on the bum, the Charlesbridge blog, Unabridged.
4) Add links to those blogs to your blog
5) Leave a nice warm message for each of your nominees!
Check . . . check.
Thanks for the pick-me-up!